CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mommy wow

I'm a big girl now. OK so I just want to say that it is 9:39 pm, well past my bed time. I get up at 4:45 and tomorrow will be no exception. Unfortunately I took a two hour nap after school today and so tada I am not even the slightest bit tired. Anyway I have not been a very diligent blogger and I am sorry to all my followers, I would like to say I am going to get better, but there are no guarantees. So what does a single girl do on a Wednesday night? You guessed I am ready to reveal the secret. I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! It is a really funny story because I didn’t tell anyone in my family (except my parents) that I was going to buy a house. This may not be a big deal for some families, but when you are as close as my family you don’t keep anything a secret. Anyway I bought the house and moved it and didn’t tell them. Then I asked them to come and look at a house that I was “thinking” of getting……that is a way to a true opinion. So now I would like to invite you to take a tour of my very own house.


This is a picture of the living room, so cute!

Side note, it is now 10:04 still not tired, maybe I will pull an all-nighter. Remember in college when you used to stay up all night and then go to class the next day? Those were the good old days. I should not admit this, but it is too funny to hold in. The other day I was so tired at school, it was fourth period the last 20 minutes of the day and I was struggling to stay awake. I was reading to my students and the next thing I knew I had fallen asleep. Yes my friends, right in the middle of the sentence. I am sure it was only a few seconds, but when I came to, my students were looking at me so strangely. I said “Oh I guessed I dosed off and have lost my place.” One of the little angels told me where we were and I continued. Since that experience I read at the beginning of class, not the end. It really was so funny.
Okay back on track, how about another pic of the living room:)


and another



Let's move to the kitchen. SO CUTE, I love my house




Next let's move to the main floor bathroom. This was hard to get a pic of because it is very small.


Now let's go downstairs





The other part of the basement is unfinished. My sweet little dad has been working like a dog to try and finish a room for my sister Somer. What a sweet little guy. Here is the work in progress.






Next let us proceed up the stairs



This is the upstairs extra bathroom, not decorated yet:(

The next two pictures are two extra bedrooms, ready and waiting for house guests. Any takers?




Next is my room, now I have to say that I have not missed one day of making my bed, however, before I took this picture I had taken a 2 hour nap on my bed and started going through my mail. So I realize my room looks a little crazy.


My dream come true, a bathroom in my room:)



The next few pictures show my true colors. If you know anything about me, you know that I love shoes. So here are a few pictures of my very unorganized shoes.


Unorganized closet number one

now get ready for number two



Yes I have two closets that I love, I have also managed to fill them up. I think I have just figured out my weekend project organizing my shoes!!!

Well friends I hope you enjoyed the tour.

Also it is now almost 11:30. I must get to sleep, so that I can be the best teacher I can possibly be, therefore I am not going to proof read this post. So if you find joy in find the spelling and grammar errors in posts, have a hay day:)

7 comments:

Kristyn said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally updated! I loved coming to see your place! It really is every bit as cute as you say it is!

Lant Family said...

Congratulations on the new house! You are a big girl now--I think we are still teenagers :) Looks like it is a great house. I also think that is the funniest thing you fell asleep while reading to your class.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

CONGRATULATIONS, my dear friend :) I LOVE IT! It is beautiful, not as beautiful as you, but beautiful just the same :) I am going to try to email you today (I have a few minutes this morning before getting the little guy to sleep... babysitting, that is). I am just so full of joy for you and for your big girl decision :) Love you!

Michelle Kelly said...

I LOVE your new house Ash and I am so excited for you!! I already told you my story of falling asleep at my practicum last year, so you are not the only one. Love ya!!

HallWalking said...

Your own house! How exciting! Just were is this house? And where was my invite? Im feeling all sorts of left out of my other family! :) Looks awesome though! Congrats!
Aliesha

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It is really cute and I love how you gave a grand tour of it :)

Emily and Bryce said...

Congrats!!! Ash we need to catch up. We will be in twon next Friday. We need a tour of the new house!