CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Much to do About Nothing

I have so many great pictures to post; however, I haven’t had a chance to sit down and blog. So I am going to refer you to my sister’s blog. If you go to Somer’s blog you will see the greatest post of all. We went to the NKOTB concert. It was the best night of my life. At one point I was jumping up and down like a crazy person and screaming at the top of my lungs. OK who am I kidding; I was jumping up and down screaming for most of the show. I walked into the E center a 27 year old dignified women, I came out a 9 year old prepubescent girl, with a serious crush. It was the best concert I have ever been to. I can’t wait for them to come to Utah again. OK this is all well and good, but somebody please stop me if I start to write love letters again. Anyway to see some amazing pictures of the New Kids please go to Somer’s blog.

Just a quick update on my life…….I am getting…….so excited for the Holidays. If you know me at all, you know I love this time of year. I am so excited for Thanksgiving. Not for the feast, (I don’t enjoy cooking) but more spending much needed time with my family. I don’t see them enough and I LOVE THEM, so I am looking forward to a few days with them.

I hope and pray that all of you have a great holiday and enjoy time with your loved ones. If you don’t have a place to go, we are always taking in Orphans, so please let me know and you will have a place at our humble feast.

I just want to say that I am watching Elf right now and it is by far my favorite show. I have a really funny story about the movie Elf which I will tell now. One day I was in an elevator with my mom at her work. There was an attractive young man on the elevator with us. My mom, the crazy lady she is, pushed all the buttons on the elevator. Then the man said that reminded him of Elf, my mom proceeded to tell him that was my favorite show. Wouldn’t you know it, his favorite show is Elf too. So he started asking me Elf trivia. Most of which I could not answer. The long of the short of it is, he later got my email address from my mom and started emailing me questions about elf. It was really fun and funny all at the same time. That is what I like about Elf, it brings people together.

One more quick elf story, remember the part when he is going down the escalator and his legs get all stretched out? Well one day I was helping my post stroke grandma get on an escalator when all of a sudden I realized one of my feet was planted at the top of the escalator and the other foot was making a descent down the escalator. Needless to say I found my self in an elf-like predicament, and might I add I am a lot more flexible than I realized. Everyone should watch Elf 72 times before Christmas.

3 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

Lol. Ash, I have to say I can picture you screaming at the concert. But did it rival the Tim and Faith concert? Remember that? I also love Elf and probably will watch it 74 times before christmas now that my life is back to normal!!

Strawberry Shortcake said...

I think if we could just get those feuding leaders of the world together to watch Elf, we might just end up with world peace! What do you think?? I am so glad you loved the concert. I almost went, did I tell you that? My friend was going to fly out from Boston to go with me. In the end, we ended up having an appointment for our house so it was a good thing it didn't work out. I am going to check out the pictures right now. So glad you had a wonderful time! I love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Flashback! :) That is great you had such a fun time at the concert!!
So outta curiousity did anything happen with the elevator Elf guy?

Hey I tag you!! Go to my blog and do the ABCs