CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm with Stupid!!!!!

So this one time I was in the mall, or maybe I saw it in a magazine.....any-hoo I saw a T-shirt that said "I'm with Stupid" Then there was an arrow that pointed to the person next to the wearer of the shirt. I was bamboozled that anyone would invent a shirt or wear a shirt that was soooo rude....and then I went to the car wash.

I only wash my car about twice a year. I mention that so when I tell this story you will understand that the car wash is kind of a new experience for me. Today was a great day, I spent the morning with my 3 year old niece, then I I went to the temple and all was going great.

I had a wild hair and decided to go the car wash. I was in my dress because I was on the way home from the temple, so I decided to go to the kind where you just drive through.

I rolled down my window, put in my code, the light came on that said "Drive Forward" and so I did. The water came on full speed ahead, it was then that I realized that I had forgotten to roll up my window. Immediately a gush of water entered my car drenching me and all the contents on my front seat. I was laughing so hard that it took me even longer to roll up my window. When I finally got my window rolled up, I sat for the next several minutes in the car wash laughing my head off. Unfortunately I was alone at the time. I think that I will purchase the "I'm with stupid" t-shirt so the next time I go to the car wash I will have a souvenir for the lucky person who is with me.

I think everyone who reads this post, should make a comment about a stupid moment, so we can all have a good laugh at each others expense.

11 comments:

Michelle Kelly said...

I cannot stop laughing about how incredibly funny you are ash!! My stupid moment was when we as "the friends" decided to be healthy and go running. As we were running past a house that was being built i said "Are they building a house there?" that was a stupid comment because I could see the house that was being built. I think we all need to wear a stupid t-shirt sometimes.

Somerset said...

remember the shirt we sent ericson on his misson...the one that said "Dork Factory"

Kristyn said...

HAHA! Now tell me if I'm wrong, but your car doesn't have automatic windows does it? I haven't been in it for so long. If not, that makes it even funnier. I can just see you trying to roll up your windshield by hand getting sprayed in the face with water. (I'm laughing while I'm typing this). HAHA. My stupid moment is.....well.....um....I'll have to get back to you when I think of one. I have Mommy Brain right now, and if it didn't happen today then I can't recall it. Hopefully my brain will return soon. It's just been one of those days.

Strawberry Shortcake said...

Hilarious! I love how you were laughing, that is the best part. I probably would have cried and/or jeopardized my salvation with a few choice words (just kidding). You are such a great example to me of how to stay positive when you are in hot water-- literally :) I have too many stupid moments, but I will share one that really sticks out. Although, technically, it shouldn't be my fault. When I was four, I went on a walk on my aunt's farm with my grandpa and cousins. I had to go to the bathroom and so my grandpa told me to squat. I pulled down my pants and squatted right on a cactus. My grandpa had to carry me back and my mom and aunts got to pick needles out of my rear. It was fabulous! There are so many, MANY more considering a day doesn't go by that my girls or David need that shirt! It was WONDERFUL to see you. You make me so happy :)

Jodi B. said...

Wow, that was great to be able to envision that in my head! Hmm, I have so many stupid moments. A more recent one is when I was driving my Father-in-law's big truck (which I was not used to). Anyways, I went to pick up my babysitter and when I was pulling out of their driveway I gunned it in reverse. Well, the truck went off the driveway and right over the For Sale sign in their front yard. There are so many more....

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaa! Ok its 2:15am and mom jenn and I had a nice little laugh with this story. I seriously love that you laugh at yourself. I totally need to be more like that.

Kristyn said...

I believe you witnessed my most recent "stupid moment" on Saturday. Let's leave it at that!

Michelle Kelly said...

So I know I already put a comment on your blog but I just noticed that we are not on your friends list. I"m a little offended but might get over it.

Emily and Bryce said...

uhhh...Mitch just got after me too about not being on my "friend list"...So I hope that we will soon be added to the "peeps you love list"
:)

Emily and Bryce said...

I just read your post and laughed and laughed and laughed...we love just listening to you Ash. You are so good at making people laugh. Remember the walk across campus at Snow College with those killer saftey goggles! I was not there, I did not need to be there cause you are so good at telling the story!

Fox Family said...

Ash - you are hilarious! So glad I bumped into your blog! I have many stupid moments - (please don't tell my kids) I will try to remember a good one and get back with you!